Welcome Home To Shipley's Choice
Shipley's Choice Market Update
2018 Year In Review
- 41 Homes Sold
- 28 days on market
- Average sale price $600K / Range $760-487K
- Average lot size 0.28 acre / Range 0.23 - 0.41 acre
- Home size range from 1,620SF 3BR to 4,396 SF 5BR
- Sale to List Price median 99.1%
- Currently less than month supply of homes
The Shipley's Choice Homeowner's Association (SCHOA) adds mini-park like settings on community common areas, supports a Tot-Lot, and "good neighbor" beautification efforts for vine and downed tree removal. SCHOA sponsors the Shipley's Choice website, the Shipley's VOICE monthly newsletter, and the Shipley's Choice Garden Club (SCGC).
There are many sidewalks, and lots of cul de sac streets, as well as walking paths through some of the common areas and around the school and swim club properties.
Shipley's Choice is home to athletic fields and home to many Anne Arundel County Park and Rec Sports Teams